RoboMaster Plus M110 PDS mobile stretch wrapping machine
This unique, versatile and fully independent, pallet stretch-wrapping machine will wrap pallets without operator assistance and does not require fork lift or hand pallet trucks. The Robot needs very little space in which to operate, and can be parked out of the way when not in use. the combination between the catchy design and the sophisticated technology makes Robot S6 the absolute leader in its sector.
The use of advanced technologies such as the new 7” colour touch screen control panel and of the utmost attention to safety systems represents the essence of the developing capacity of RoboMASTER. Robot S6 is capable of packaging any type of product, shape or size and thanks to the exclusion of the electronic edge counting system, even cylinder shaped products can be packed. Robot S6 is provided with a high level of packaging autonomy and great work flexibility. It is the ideal partner for all of those industrial realities which require maximum elasticity in terms of logistics and warehouse management.
The machine is supplied complete with:
- Traction battery for 24v 110 amp (standard fork truck battery)
- Built in battery charger able to charge battery from 13 amp domestic supply
- Infinitely variable film tension device
- Automatic load height detection by photo cell
- Safety personnel bumper and emergency stops, mast mounted flashing amber warning light and audible warning device
- Steering arm with forward and reverse manual control
- Robot function controlled by microprocessor with full adjustment for speed around load to be wrapped, variable wraps at top and bottom of load, variable overlapping of film, variable film stretch and warning circuits to indicate low battery charge and correct machine function.
- Wrap height of up to 2.2m
- Easily raised smooth outer cover for protection of components and for safety of operator
It is worthwhile to remember the following points:
- All Robomaster machines comply fully with, and in some cases exceed, current UK and European Health and Safety Regulations (UK HSE Guidance Note HG5 76, BS5304 & CE).
- Accreditation to IS0 9001 for the design and manufacture of pallet stretch wrapping machinery.
- There is a full twelve-month guarantee on Robomaster Robots.
To support a quality product, an excellent after sales service is available and a stock and full range of spare parts in Bedfordshire. Manufacturers Service Engineers cover the entire UK and Ireland, and Maintenance contracts are available on all machines. Showroom facilities, where demonstrations of the full range of our semi-automatic stretch wrapping machines can be arranged.
For further information.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.